HUGGLE BUDDIES OF ADORKABLENESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUGGLE BUDDIES OF ADORKABLENESS

Huggle Buddies of Adorkableness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery
Admin
Avery

SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)  Empty
PostSubject: SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)    SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:12 pm

RULES ARE SIMPLE.

1) Have funnnn

2) I, Avery, am a crazy cat lady

3) HAVE FUN OR ELSE

4) If you're not having fun, stop and try again

5) Creepers are the BEST PETS EVER. Don't listen to Anthony, also known as crazy dude.

6) ???

7) PROFIT!!!
Back to top Go down
https://hugglebuddies.darkbb.com
OrganicPsycho

SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)    SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:33 pm

'The box'. Where did it come from? Nobody knew, not even its current holder. He couldn't even remember how it had come into his possession. But much time had passed since then and now it was time for the box to find new hands to travel the world in. The haggard old man walked the streets of the quiet little town. Not a whole lot happened here, he knew that much. The old man's vision was failing him, yet he clung onto the box as if his life depended on it. He knew he was short of time, yet at the same time, he knew he would not pass until the box was safely in the hands of its next owner.
Back to top Go down

SUPER CRAZY FUN RP (creepers are loving pets, don't listen to Anthony)
Page 1 of 1