HUGGLE BUDDIES OF ADORKABLENESS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HUGGLE BUDDIES OF ADORKABLENESS

Huggle Buddies of Adorkableness

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avery
Admin
Avery

Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 Empty
PostSubject: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 6:41 pm

[ I sound too American, I'm so very sorry. so very sorry. All of the sorries. ]

Name:
Guild/faction, if any:
Appearance:

Back to top Go down
https://hugglebuddies.darkbb.com
Avery
Admin
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Name: Saliith
Race: Argonian
Personality: Very distant, afraid of most contact. Prefers to be alone rather than have company, as she doesn't want others to get hurt - as long as they're not a contract.
Guild/faction, if any: Dark Brotherhood, was a shadowscale
Appearance: Wears the standard DB armor, but with a black cloak. She has black scales with a hint of dark purple to them, and beady little dark green eyes.

Name: Alawen
Race: Dunmer
Personality: Shy,  but not afraid to talk to people like Saliith is. Can be quite smart when she applies herself.
Guild/faction, if any: None yet
Appearance: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3wA9Z5ZYNAg/UKGdg3nDNPI/AAAAAAAAACk/K5mJhVJXWsM/s640/ScreenShot18.bmp BUT WITH CLOTHES;; she wears...clothes

THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS PLZ NO DIVORCE ME
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Name: Eadrin
Race: High Elf
Personality: Has a form of Multiple Personality Disorder, half the time she is quiet, calm, though distant and cold. In an instant she can flip and become a murderous psychopath, hell-bent on destroying anyone who gets in her way. She is a skilled mage with ties to the Aldmeri Dominion that is beginning its rise in power on the Sunset Isles. She has been sent to Cyrodiil to spread the power of the High Elves in the ears of the potential emperors
Guild/faction, if any: Aldmeri Dominion
Appearance:  http://galeri7.uludagsozluk.com/231/elf_450508.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Varrick
Race: Nord
Personality: A brutal, cruel warrior, he has seen many bloody battles and he still thirsts for more. He finds no sympathy with the weak and seeks only to further himself and his own goals. He originally travelled to Cyrodiil to test his mettle against the Daedra of Oblivion, but was disappointed to find he had arrived after the gates had closed. He now seeks to plant his weapons in the bodies of whoever stands in his way, whether it be money or power.
Guild/faction, if any: None
Appearance:   http://roderickwong.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/fantasy_warrior1.jpg
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 8:50 pm

[STOP....SEXYTIME4EVABESTHUSBAND2014/4THERA!]

Cyrodiil, a land once the source to unite the world. Now it was a mess. The last of the Septim line had passed into history, and now the Imperial throne sat empty, for the first time in a long time. A new era had dawned in fire, and the world would never be the same again. The High Elves were in a strange place. The gates that had swarmed and plagued the capitol had not stretched as far as the Summerset Isles, but that did not mean it had not been subject to strife. The powers that be had been long considered to be weak and unable to take action. There was a growing number of Altmer that considered themselves superior to the 'Men' of this world, and believed that it was time to prove it to the world. They had dubbed themselves the 'Aldmeri Dominion', and they were set on capitalising on the lack of an Emporer to enhance the power and position of the Altmer at the start of a new age.

One elf belonging to the growing dissidence was Eadrin. She had grown up an orphan, her parents dying at the hands of pirates from Stros M'Kai. She was raised to loathe anyone other than an Elf, and even within the Elvish caste, to see High Elves as the most superior of all. She had an affinity for magic which had brought her to the attention of the Dominion. They had discovered, quite early, that the death of her parents had left her quite detached, which made her an excellent agent when combined with her loathing of the other races. They also discovered she had a tendency to flip between cold and detached, and murderous and psychopathic. This, unsurprisingly, only seemed to endear her to their cause. She had been deployed in the past week to the Imperial City. The nobles were in an uproar, their power was at risk, and they would be more willing than ever to make deals they would come to regret in the coming weeks, and it was her job to ensure those deals were with the Dominion and no others.

As she arrived in the city proper, she saw rubble strewn across the streets, the cleanup operation had yet to be completed. People clothed in rags were busy at work cleaning up, watched over by some rather well dressed looking people. Nobody seemed to pay her much mind, she wasn't entirely out of place here. She headed towards the inn she had been put up in, looking at it with her judging eyes. Working with the Dominion meant she had come to expect only the best. As the sun began to rise, she made her plans to begin her work.
Back to top Go down
Avery
Admin
Avery

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 10:02 pm

Saliith had no idea about what was going on within Cyrodiil. She had arrived shortly after the gates had closed, just to find out the Cheydinhal Sanctuary had been utterly destroyed. She had been so excited to finally get to meet her family, but...there had been so much blood. Not to mention finding Lucien...all strung up. It had been very hard on her psyche, and she had no idea where to go next.

She had gone to most of the provinces, asking around about what had happened. When nothing came up, she had no other choice than to go to the capital - the Imperial City.
Of course, she had no idea that she would get such a negative reaction to her race. The guards wouldn't even let her into the actual city, let alone the Market District. The Waterfront wasn't exactly bad, per se, Saliith just wanted a warm bed - not a mat.

With a heavy sigh, she left the shack she had began to call home, wishing she had never left Black Marsh.

A dunmer girl watched Eadrin pass, curious as to what she was doing. She quickly got back to cleaning the rubble, however, in fear of what her master might think if she was caught slacking off.
Back to top Go down
OrganicPsycho

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 8:39 pm

[[ffffffffffffffff I'm rubbish at replying on time. You should constantly poke me always till I reply in a timely fashion -.- ]]

Eadrin observed those serving to pick up the rubble, unsurprisingly they were mostly Khajit and Argonian. She detested those lizards most of all. Her ambassador visit to the Black Marsh had been horrendous to say the least. Five assassination attempts, including two poisonings and one moron that had the audacity to come up to her and challenge to a magical duel. One rather painful lesson later, the mongrel was on his knees begging for mercy. Naturally that mercy came in the form of plenty of torture and beatings until they discovered he had no affiliation, he had just wanted to best her. She promptly had him executed for wasting her time. She had no doubt that whatever hovel the lizards had created for themselves in the capitol would be just as loathsome.

---

Varrick, it would be a name to remember, he would make sure of that. Running his hands against his rugged stubble, he moved towards the outskirts of the capitol city. No Emporer was an interesting situation for the world to be in, and one he intended to take advantage of. He had been told of a contact somewhere in the city that would help him on his way. He had no doubt he couldn't trust the information, but he would follow it anyway, it would give him a reason to put his axe in someone's backside. There was some unpronounceable-named Argonian pub near the city border. That was his destination, though he loathed the thought of dealing with the lizards of the Marsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3   Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anthony & Avery's FIRST 1 x 1 in forever<3
Page 1 of 1